Stojentin (Stowiecino), Kreis Stolp, Pommern
This was the Lutheran church for many largemanorial farms and villages in the area including Gross Podel and Wollin where many Remus families worked. It was originally established in the 13th century but the pictures here reflect a renovation made around 1900. Here is a picture of the church and its altar:
Here are two pictures of the village. It was originally amanorial farm and then a state farm with modern worker housing:
Lastly here is a map of the area:
Click here to go to other West Prussia Villages.
Please send any queries to Bill Remus at
July 9, 2012