St Catharine's and St Elisabeth's
St Catharine's and St Elisabeth's were two churches in central Danzig that were the home churches of various descendents of Martin Remus' descendents.
St Catherine's is the oldest church in Danzig and is in the old town part of Danzig. Here are pictures of that church:
St Catherine's in 1687
Here are pictures of St Elisabeth's church that is near St Catherine's and the old city wall (now gone):
Click here for a site map for the Danzig area.
Please send any information and queries to Bill Remus at
August 9, 2004