Kramske (Krepsko), Kreis Deutsch Krone
Kramske is a village long associated with the Klawitter family who had the right to be village schultz there. Although in Kries Deutsch Krone, village Lutherans usually attended church in Tarnowke in Kries Flatow as the church in Kramske was a Catholic Church. In the early 1800's, the Michael Remus lived in nearby Plotzmin and several church records connect him to the Klawitters in Kramske. Plotzmin Catholics would have attended this church. Here is the modern chapel in Kramske:
Click here to see an 1806 Map with Kramske at the left edge.
Click here to see an 1914 Map with Kramske at the left edge.
Click here to go to other West Prussia Villages.
Please send any information and queries to Bill Remus at
April 5, 2010